ALICIA ADKINS WANTS TO PERFORM FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS, AT HOME!
House Concerts are pretty awesome. It's a chance for musicians to get up close and personal with the audience.
What is a house concert?
Generally, it’s an invitation-only concert at a home, presented by a host to the benefit of the musicians performing. Typically, they are:
- held indoors (or with an indoors option in case of weather) and on weekends
- attended by 20-50 people
- paid for by a $10-20 donation per guest (for the performer)
- known to include light snacks, beverages or a pot-luck dinner
- attended by the host’s friends, neighbors, co-workers, and maybe a few fans of the artist
- attended by a 25-60 age group
- performed by solo, duos and small groups
- performed with little to no amplification
- very intimate - the audiences sit close and are attentive
- performed in 2, 40-minute sets with a 20 minute break
- known to house and feed the artist for the night"
Each one varies and that's what makes them fun. Alicia is always looking to meet new fans through this unique and wonderful concert setting. If you are interested in hosting Alicia at a house concert, feel free to email email@example.com for more information.